-
January 20th, 2005, 11:08 PM
#21
HB Forum Owner
That's perfect man, I just checked, and I have 2 from a Zartan insert I saved.
-
January 20th, 2005, 11:10 PM
#22
Inactive Member
really? awesome. i'll have 8 your way.
if i find any more, to Thew they go!
-
January 20th, 2005, 11:11 PM
#23
Inactive Member
dude if you can't don't worry about it
it's my fault for slackin on the Joes
-
January 20th, 2005, 11:12 PM
#24
HB Forum Owner
Yeah, I am kicking myself for not saving them. You can believe I will be saving them from now on. lol E-Mail sent!
Thew, if by chance I pick up any Joe stuff between now and the time the offer ends, I will send the points to you too.
-
January 20th, 2005, 11:13 PM
#25
Inactive Member
if i can't find any i won't worry, but i WILL look for some more. i mean...STORM SHADOW WITH A REMOVEABLE MASK. JESUS. haha
-
January 20th, 2005, 11:17 PM
#26
Inactive Member
i know
i know...it is
freakin storm shadow man i almost wanna go out and buy some joe's ust for this
-
January 20th, 2005, 11:36 PM
#27
Inactive Member
*jumps in like a retard*
if it isn't too late, can I get in on this sweet sweet goodness of ...sweet...ness?
if there's any left? [img]redface.gif[/img]
I dont buy too many joes, but, any that woudl get me started would kick ass
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ January 20, 2005 07:38 PM: Message edited by: toymank ]</font>
-
January 21st, 2005, 01:00 AM
#28
Inactive Member
i don't know that i'll even find any more for Thew, but we'll see...
-
January 21st, 2005, 01:34 AM
#29
Inactive Member
Kick ass... I knew there would be a use for these points...
-
January 21st, 2005, 02:25 AM
#30
Inactive Member
ah dont worry bout none for me then, unless ya see them on something really cheap [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks